The Amer WAP1000 is a powerful, robust, IEEE 802.11ac wireless network access points. It is designed specifically for the high-density wireless environments of K-12 and post-secondary education; hospitably, meeting place and convention center environments. The WAP1000 supports up to 1.6 Gbps total wireless through-put and an estimated 50+ concurrent high data rate users(*).
* Standard WAP1000 features:
* Upto 1.6 Gbps total wireless through-put
* Supports up to 16 SSIDs
* 64-bit and 128-bit WEP / WPA (TKIP) / WPA2 (AES) encryption
* WPA / WPA2 / WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK authentication
* 5 x internal antennae
* Operates on IEEE 802.3af/at POE support, consuming less than 13W PoE
* (*) Data throughput, concurrent users and other performance indices are dependent on variables such as LAN switching environment, cables capacity; physical building characteristics, etc.