How long are my products covered by warranty?
Manufacturer warranty period will vary according to product. Information is listed on the item’s website product page, spec sheet and manual. If you are having trouble finding warranty details specific to your Amer product please contact us at email@example.com or our toll free number 1-800-262-9703
If my product is not covered or no longer covered under warranty, can I purchase a refurbished part?
Does my warranty cover damage caused by lightning strikes, power surges, power outages, flooding, or similar events?
Is my warranty coverage void if I modify the product?
What is the warranty of the replacement part that I receive?
What happens when I call for a warranty claim?
In order to help minimize the impact of the possible failure, it is important that you assist the CSR with the troubleshooting. For example, if a symptom is actually due to a configuration issue and not a hardware failure, sending you a replacement part will not resolve the issue and could result in additional network downtime for you. Once the CSR has confirmed that your product is having a failure covered under warranty and knows what replaceable part you need, Amer Networks will send you the part.
What should I do before I start a warranty claim?
Fill out a support ticket or have the following information handy before calling support at 1-800-262-9803:
- product name / model number
- serial number
- software version currently on the product
- date of purchase and any enhanced warranty coverage
- detailed description of the trouble and symptoms
- when the symptoms first occurred and how frequently they are occurring
- detailed description of any changes made to your product’s configuration or network environment prior to the start of the trouble
- detailed description of the troubleshooting steps you have performed and the results of those steps
Are fans and power supplies covered?
Yes, fans and internal power supplies are covered for one year.