The Clavister W50 is a high-performance flexible next-generation security appliances, targeted enterprises and large data centers. The Clavister W50 delivers next-generation firewall security at a competitive price point, offering flexible and future-safe expansion options. In addition to the nine (9) built in copper gigabit ports you can add up to four interface modules including 8 x 1GbE (RJ45), 8 x 1GbE (SFP), 2 x 10GbE (SFP+) or 4 x 10GbE (SFP+). The Clavister W50 is the perfect fit for any organization that need a powerful, flexible and expandable network security solution with massive room to grow.
For even more flexibility, you can upgrade to the Clavister W50 Pro model, and get double the performance out of the same hardware.
Highlights of the Clavister W50 are :
- High-performance flexible next-generation firewall for enterprises and large data centers
- Future-proof with four (4) Expansion Slots for added connectivity
- Next-generation firewall services, including Clavister True Application Control, Clavister Content Security Services and User Identity Awarenes
- Centralized Security Management System included free-of-charge in the Clavister Security Subscription package
- Value adding feature, such as WAN Load Balancing, Server Load Balancing, Traffic Optimization, all included in the Clavister Subscriptions
Having a regular firewall is not enough to prevent attacks from happening on your network. As attacks become more severe and the threat landscape becomes more dynamic, additional measures need to be in place to protect your network. Clavister offers best-of-breed content security services that adds an additional layer of defense, including: Intrusion Detection and Prevention, Network centric Anti-Virus / Malware, Web Content Filtering / Categorization, Anti-Spam and IP Reputation.
These content security services protect your network from advanced threats your firewall alone cannot stop. The Content Security Services are included in the Clavister Security Subscription (CSS) service.