The Clavister W20 is a set of beautifully designed next-generation security appliances, targeted towards remote/branch offices and as entry-level enterprise security gateways. The Clavister W20 delivers next-generation firewall security at a break-through price point, offering advanced routing flexibility and comprehensive features without compromising security. The Clavister W20 is an ideal solution for any organization that need premium network security in a cost-effective package. For even more flexibility, you can upgrade to the Clavister W20 Pro model, and get double the performance out of the same hardware.
Highlights of the Clavister W20 are:
- Cost-effective next-generation firewall for larger remote/branch office or for entry level enterprise solutions, housed in a sleek 1U 19” rack appliance, delivering up 6 Gbps of firewall performance
- Next-generation firewall services, including Clavister True Application Control, Clavister Content Security Services and User Identity Awareness
- Powerful stateful firewall with deep-packet inspection gives you a high level of security
- Flexible, dynamic routing and connectivity with support for link aggregation
- Built-in support for both IPsec and SSL VPN offers easy to use remote connectivity
- Centralized Security Management System included free-of-charge in the Clavister Security Subscription package
- High-end network infrastructure, such as traffic management, High Availability, server load balancing and WAN load balancing, are included with Clavister Subscriptions
- The perfect solution for remote offices,branch offices and entry-level enterprises
Having a regular firewall is not enough to prevent attacks from happening on your network. As attacks become more severe and the threat landscape becomes more dynamic, additional measures need to be in place to protect your network. Clavister offers best-of-breed content security services that adds an additional layer of defense, including: Intrusion Detection and Prevention, Network centric Anti-Virus / Malware, Web Content Filtering / Categorization, Anti-Spam and IP Reputation.
These content security services protect your network from advanced threats your firewall alone cannot stop. The Content Security Services are included in the Clavister Security Subscription (CSS) service.