The Clavister E80 is the perfect entry-level next-generation security appliances, built to deliver comprehensive and powerful enterprise-grade firewall services. Perfectly suited as a customer premise equipment (CPE) in MSSP scenarios or offering enterprise-class security for small branch offices and remote locations. The Clavister E80 is an ideal in solution where multiple firewalls are deployed, often over geographically dispersed areas, and where there’s a strong need for a centrally managed, scalable network security solution.
Don’t be fooled by the small package, this is a real next-generation firewall(NGFW), providing powerful throughput even when using the advanced security features. It proves that you can get NGFW functionality without having to buy the biggest, most expensive box on the market. For even more flexibility, you can upgrade to the Clavister 80 Pro model, and get double the performance out of the same hardware.
- The Clavister E80 is equipped with six 1GbE (RJ45) interfaces. All six of the interfaces are real, individual interfaces and not a switch block with limited flexibility.
- Clavister E80 also support link aggregation, which means that you have the added benefit of maximizing throughput and increase the resilience of your system.
- You can assign any port to act as your High Available port for a fully supported High Availability solution.
Content Security Services
Having a regular firewall is not enough to prevent attacks from happening on your network. As attacks become more severe and the threat landscape becomes more dynamic, additional measures need to be in place to protect your network. Clavister offers best-of-breed content security services that adds an additional layer of defense, including:
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention
- Network centric Anti-Virus / Malware
- Web Content Filtering / Categorization
- IP Reputation
These content security services protect your network from advanced threats your firewall alone cannot stop. The Content Security Services are included in the Clavister Security Subscription (CSS) service.