Amer Networks Cloud Managed Wireless LAN devices are centrally managed with the Amer CloudCommand. This software allows for easy of setup and configuration, and monitoring of your wireless network. As it is a web based solution, this process can be accomplished from any remote location providing that it has web access. This functional allows for complete network configuration when dealing with 2 AP and up to 500 access points, all from the same interface.
This SaaS application (Software as a Service) eliminates the complexity and costs of manual maintenance and configuration or the use of expensive on-site wireless controllers. Amer’s CloudCommand seamlessly manages distributed multi-site and campus-wide WiFi deployments with zero-touch access point provisioning, network-wide visibility and control, cloud-based RF optimization, seamless firmware updates and more.
With Amer CloudCommand`s intuitive browser-based user interface, configuration is easy and can be accomplished without training or specialized staff.
The Amer CloudCommand License is available in a 1 year, 2 year, 3 year, 4 year or a 5 year subscription.
The easiest and most cost-effective way to manage Wi-Fi with robust performance and complete coverage
- Remote cloud management
- Self-configuring access points
- Group configuration, network-wide roaming
- Private network with WPA2-PSK encryption
- Guest network with client isolation, firewalled access, captive portal
- Two auxiliary networks with firewalled access
- Enhanced security with Individual Device Authentication (IDA)
- Shared guest password option
- Per-guest download/upload limits
- Network broadcasting schedule
- Site survey and rogue AP detection
- Auto channel selection
- Real-time usage reporting, graphing, and alerts
- Automatic FW update with group and scheduled updates
- Remote reset and reboot
- VLAN tagging