The MC-GT/SFP media converter is a highly flexible media conversion device that allows the support of different optics and copper SFP options providing a multitude of applications. The MC-ST/SFP is equipped with 1x Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000Base-T RJ-45 port and one SFP Port. With the SFP slot supporting Dual-Speed 100/1000Mbps the MC-GT/SFP may be used with any vendor’s optics (SFP Transceiver) providing added compatibility and flexibility in your application.
The Ethernet RJ-45 port supports 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Negotiation and Auto-MDI/MDIX function allowing for an easy and carefree connection to Ethernet devices. The MC-GT/SFP media convertor is designed as a compact, standalone, cost effective and high performance network solution.
Key Features and Benefits:
• Compliant with IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u and IEEE802.3ab and IEEE 802.3z standard
• Full-duplex and half-duplex operation with IEEE802.3x flow control and back pressure
• SFP slot supports Dual-Speed (100/1000Mbps)
• SFP port supports Hot Swap
• Supports 9216 byte jumbo packet length forwarding at wire speed
• Standalone, Compact